Ceutica, environmental policy, occupational health and safety policy
Ceutica, a digital health and medical communications company, exists to enable communities to make better, healthier and more informed decisions.
As part of our daily business we are committed to occupational health and safety, the wellbeing of our team and minimising the environmental impact of our operations.
Our Health, Safety and Wellbeing Framework is designed to promote a healthy workforce, to maintain a safe system of work and to proactively support the physical and emotional wellbeing of our team and that of other people who could be affected by our work and interactions.
The Health and Safety Committee provides a forum for communication and consultation regarding implementation of health and safety strategies and operational management plans. The interests of employees and contractors are represented to enable free and open discussion with management, employee and contractor representatives. Committee strategies include (but are not limited to):
We have developed a health promotion program providing health information and activities for our team. Some of our initiatives include:
Our health and safety systems ensure effective management of risks and issues. There are three levels of health and safety planning:
1. Our Health and Safety Management System Strategy is reviewed at regular intervals.
2. Three-year strategic health and safety plans are developed to reduce injury and illness and better integrate activities in the way we do business.
3. Annual operational health and safety plans ensure that activities support the work group health and safety risk profile and that adequate resources (time, people and budget) are allocated.
Minimising the impact of our business and maximising awareness is core to our environmental strategy. We acknowledge that we have an impact on the environment:
Our Environment Framework is designed to reduce this environmental footprint and meet or exceed regulatory and community standards. We recognise that it's our responsibility to manage the social and environmental impacts of what we do. All our daily decision-making gives genuine consideration to balancing commercial returns, customer service and community and environmental interests. Ceutica is committed to:
The Ceutica Environment Committee provides a forum for communication and consultation regarding implementation of environmental strategies and operational management plans. Committee strategies include (but are not limited to):
Ceutica strives for continual improvement in minimising our environmental impacts by integrating considerations of environmental sustainability in our business operations. We are currently working on the following environmental initiatives:
1. Waste & Water: Reducing our water usage, managing waste, and encouraging recycling.
2. Sustainable Sourcing: Purchasing of goods and services that won't harm the environment, economy or community.
3. Energy Efficiency: Reducing greenhouse gas emissions by improving and promoting energy efficiency.
4. Paper: Reducing printing and office paper consumption
5. Travel: Increasing use of technology to minimise travel and transport.